Department Requests

Course Substitution Request

Before you can have your business course evaluated by the respective department, you must get pre-approved from the McCoy College Advising Center.

Independent Study Contract

Please fill out the Independent Study Contract and return to the Department of Management in McCoy 524.

Prerequisite Override Request

Department Approval - MGT 4335

Closed Class Request